Students have been completing several projects to share. I have created a Student Work page. You can click the tab at the top of the page or click here to check out our newest projects.
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Sunday, November 6, 2016
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Act 46 asks local communities to consider changes to education governance throughout Vermont. A Committee has been formed with Cabot, Twinfield and Danville representatives to explore options that could increase student opportunities and meet the other goals of the Act.
We want to know what is important to you when considering the future of education for Twinfield students.
Marshfield Old Schoolhouse Common
Join us for Chili and structured discussion!
*Childcare provided at this event!
- Allow about an hour for dinner, small group discussions and dessert.
- arrive by OR to participate in one of the small group discussions
- Students in grades 5 and up are invited to participate in the discussions.
- Younger students will enjoy dinner, crafts and cookies with high school students in the Jaquith Library
- Thoughts gathered during the dinner will be shared with the 5 representative on the Act 46 study committee,
- To read more about the Act 46 study committee, visit the Act 46 page on the Twinfield website.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Pam Quinn or Kayla Toher at
email@example.com 426-3213 X255 or
firstname.lastname@example.org 426-3213 X 343